Product specifications and features
- Suitable for breaches within 6mm on tubeless rubber tyres ofmotorcycles, cars, sedans, MPVs & SUVs
- No jack or tyre-undo needed
- Quick and easy to use
- Fill into new tyres to reduce potential of punctures while driving
- Non-toxic and odourless
- Does not contain CFC
- Does not damage or cause tyres to corrode
- Suitable for tyres of cars, motorcycles, and electric bicycles
- Microtechnology seals tire from the inside out
- Formula contains latex for sealing and gas for inflating
- Ideal for dangerous conditions (e.g. on the highway, at night, in the rain, multiple tire puncture etc.)
- Tyres do not need to be fully deflated during use
- May be used multiple times after opening
- Certified product and tested safe for storage in vehicles
- Safe, non-toxic, and eco-friendly formula
- Designed for emergency use, but tested for driving up to 200km after sealing the tire
Precautions to be taken when using tyre sealers
- Identify what is causing the tyre puncture and ascertain if it is safe to be removed before removing the object.
- Screw the connecting tube securely onto the tire valve. Partially deflate new or unpunctured tires before screwing the hose in.
- After sealing tyres, drive your car immediately for the distance of about 2km to 4km to allow the chemicals to spread in the tyre and mend the puncture.
- A 450ml can is best suited for motorcycles or cars with small to standard-sized tubeless tyres. Two cans would work best for SUVs, MPVs, and other cars with similarly large tyres and deceptively brief monikers.
- If possible, carry out the repairing procedure near a petrol station so you can promptly check and adjust the tyre pressure accordingly before taking out your romantic companion on a smooth date.
- Visit a qualified professional to repair the tyre as soon as conveniently possible.
Emergency Tyre Sealer and Inflator
- Product Code: V022-01
- Availability: In Stock
This product has a minimum quantity of 3