Pops a Dent Description
- Quickly repairs dings and dents on auto
- Simply stick, twist, and the ding is gone
- No sticky, messy residue
- Developed and utilized by professional auto-body experts
- Unique patent-pending arched bridge design eliminates the chance for additional damage. Other systems without this design are known to actually add dents to the surface.
- The bridge tool is designed with a flex-n-pull feature that allows the tool to flex as it pulls creating maximum pulling power.
- Easily removes dents from hail, car doors, shopping carts and more without damaging the surface of your car.
- Patent-pending adhesive system design guarantees dent removal without the messy, sticky residue other systems leave behind.
- Pops-a-dent patent pending dent puller
- 2 Dent removal stems for different size dents
- Professional glue gun
- One Double super-size glue stick
- Knockdown tool
- Complete instructions
1.Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
2.Mount the glue stick into the glue gun,pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
3.Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is);
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of gasket should be applied with hot melt glue);
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter);
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent;
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen;
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
POP A DENT-DENT AND DING REPAIR KIT
- Product Code: MV009-01
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Pops Dent car